CMS Images differ from CMS Galleries that can contain multiple images. With CMS Images, each box contains only 1 image. The file type is preset to be either JPG or PNG. This is set by the web designer according to the specific needs for that specific image. Refer to the
icon if represented.
To load an image, you may either drag and drop an image into the space or you may click on the upload icon
, and navigate to the image on your computer you wish to upload.
Images that are already uploaded can be edited. You may follow the above process to replace the image for STAIC images. For GALLERIES, dragging and dropping an image will ADD to the gallery. You may only delete a gallery image with the delete icon
. Below are edit icons you will find on both STATIC and GALLERY image CMS
- Click the Alt Tag icon to enter the image description.
- Click the Copy Image Paths icon to select an image path to copy to use in other application.
- Click the Delet Image icon to delete it. CAUTION Once an image is deleted from the CMS it CANNOT be recovered.
GALLERY Images include additional editing options. These are not available for static images.
- Click and Drag the Hamburger Bar icon to move the image within the gallery. This will change the gallery display order.
- Click the Featured Image icon to make the image a Featured Image. Some image display setting scan use the Featured Image to call to the front of the gallery or to display a static image.